What is the No Bread Challenge?
The No Bread Challenge is a 50-day event where members, both new and old, commit or recommit to improving their lives through small changes in their daily routines. This can be a resurgence of what we do; use fitness and nutrition to reach our individual goals!
How do I participate?
Set a goal! Everyone's NB goals are unique. Maybe you want to lose or gain a few pounds; maybe you want to feel more confident in your favorite pair of jeans; or maybe you want to focus on a healthy lifestyle habit and have fun while you're doing it.
What do I have to do?
- Sign up using the link above
- Assess where you’re currently at and what you want to get out of the 50-day challenge
- Submit your goal to our coaching staff
- Show up to the gym 3-5 days a week for the next 50 days
- Enjoy the results
What do I get?
- Non-Craic members that sign-up for NBC
- 50-Day unlimited membership
- All NBC participants
- Support system of other NBC participants
- Access to specialty classes which will take place throughout NBC
- Free for unlimited members!
- Eligibility to win prizes at the end of the Challenge
- More one-on-one assistance from coaches in working to reach food/workout goals
- NBC t-shirt!
If you're interested in trying something new with your diet during this No Bread Challenge we have two options available, No Bread and Macros.