Sign-up for No Bread 14
What is the No Bread Challenge?
The No Bread Challenge is a 50-day event where members, both new and old, commit or recommit to improving their lives through small changes in their daily routines. This can be a resurgence of what we do; use fitness and nutrition to reach our individual goals!
How do I participate?
Set a goal! Everyone's NB goals are unique. Maybe you want to lose or gain a few pounds; maybe you want to feel more confident in your favorite pair of jeans; or maybe you just want to try something different and have fun while you're doing it.
What do I have to do...
- Sign up using the link above
- Assess where you’re currently at and what you want to get out of the 50-day challenge
- Submit your goal to our coaching staff
- Show up to the gym 3-5 days a week for the next 50 days
- Enjoy the results
What does the No Bread Challenge get me...
- Non-Craic members that sign-up for NBC
- 50-Day unlimited membership
- All NBC participants
- Support system of other NBC participants
- Access to specialty classes which will take place throughout NBC
- Free for unlimited members!
- Eligibility to win prizes at the end of the Challenge
- More one-on-one assistance from coaches in working to reach food/workout goals
- Multiple coaches at higher attendance classes
- NBC t-shirt!
Help planning goals
If you're interested in trying something new with your diet during this No Bread Challenge we have two options available, No Bread and Macros.
No Bread Info
If you need help with any of the basic CrossFit movements, be sure to check out our progressions worksheet!