The Craic Mission: We coach social fitness classes so you have fun getting in the best shape of your life!
We offer a platform for members to express themselves in physical form, to connect with one another on a social level, and come together to support a healthy community. We meet our members where they are; we expect them to show up 3-5x a week. We teach personalized progressions and modifications so you get the most out of each class. Training cycles (6-8weeks) are written for members to focus on specific exercises and fitness goals. Each cycle will have various focuses, such as stretching, cardio, and strength training. Members leave the gym each time feeling confident and accomplished.
What we coach at the gym:
- Universal Movement Patterns (Squat, Bend, Push, and Pull)
- Aerobic Capacity (Rowing, Biking, Running, with Pacing Intervals and Endurance)
- Basic Gymnastic (moving your body through space)
- Movement Flow (Mindful exercises to increase training focus)
- Core Stability (Protect your spine, 6-pack abs, and perfect posture)
- Nutrition (Food, Water, and Supplement awareness and accountability)